Emotion Recycling: Imagine you could turn negativity into positivity….
Feelings can uplift us or drag us down and make us feel heavy. As much as we welcome the positive feelings, we want to avoid the negative ones. Almost everyone knows:
- Fears, phobias and helplessness
- Anger, rage and shame
- Depression, burn-out and loneliness
Fight against emotions increases suffering
Despite all the fighting against it and distracting oneself, one is often helplessly at their mercy. In addition, there is the fear that things could get worse. Because by pushing emotions down again and again, they only return stronger or even make us sick.
Where we initially experienced them in the body “only” in the form of tightness, pressure, tension or a pounding heart, by swallowing them down they can switch completely to the body level and express themselves in illness.
It is better to release the emotional energy
However, it is possible to actively transform any unpleasant emotion that we are suffering from. Motio is the Latin word for movement. Hidden in this word is the truth that an emotion is basically just a form of energy that wants to set us in motion.
As released energy, they can be used for positive changes in our attitude towards life. That is their original purpose. Thus, with their help we can create peace, health, joy and harmony in our lives and in our bodies. We can also use them as development impulses and thus bring about positive changes in our lives.
Harnessing emotional energy for self-realization, self-expression and agency
Life Coaching offers you the chance to achieve this transformation from negative to positive. That is what it takes:
- First of all, to understand where these energies come from and what their deeper meaning is.
- In this new light, you will develop a completely new attitude towards these energies.
- In what has previously been seen as negative, you are then able to recognize the positive intention and feel, accept and even love this source within you in a supporting way.
- Finally you will be able to sense the purely energetic component even in negatively connoted energies such as aggravation and anger, and to redirect these into more constructive expressions.
Every energy wants to flow. It wants to at last be liberated, so that it can flow into your personal self-realization, your self-expression and your power of action.